Leadership Development, Company Culture and Values
I’m an experienced facilitator, mentor and speaker who works with organisations and their leaders to create companies people want to belong to, teams people want to play with and leaders people want to follow.
My background includes 20 years in the corporate world as a lawyer and IT consultant. Most recently, I’ve been a partner of a national law firm, coaching managers and facilitating corporate workshops and retreats.
I’m an accredited consultant of the Minessence Values Framework (a tool which identifies personal and company values) and The Culture Doctor® Cultural Health Check. I’m also an accredited Belbin Team Role Facilitator, Franklin Covey 7 Habits Facilitator and member of the International Coaching Federation.
Leadership is communicating to people
their worth and potential so clearly
that they come to see it in themselves.
Stephen R. Covey
Great leaders dare to be themselves, share their personal stories and show vulnerability. They deeply understand and connect with their personal values and why they do what they do.
Leaders worth following build trust through honesty, openness and authenticity.
Lawyer to Leader Program
This leadership program is targeted to great lawyers who want to become great leaders. The program is tailored to the needs of your firm and will focus on your leaders building influence by:
- Shifting their mindset from legal expertise to leadership
- Discovering their leadership style through purpose, personal values and beliefs
- Inspiring and engaging their team through effective communication, recognition and coaching.
Authentic Leadership Program
This leadership program is designed for organisations that want to develop authentic, confident and influential leaders. The program focuses on the following:
- Authentic leadership through connection with purpose, personal values and beliefs
- Leadership strengths and weaknesses
- Building trust as a leader
- Coaching for performance
- Engaging and motivating your team
- Cultural leadership through corporate storytelling, rituals and values alignment
Company Culture and Values Workshop
This workshop is perfect for leadership teams who understand the importance of culture. A well-defined culture and set of company values with aligned behaviours, is crucial to attracting the right people and keeping them engaged and performing at their best. This workshop focusses on:
- Identifying company culture and values
- Developing a culture plan to ensure alignment with business strategy
- Connecting people with the bigger why, culture and values
- Aligning behaviours in the workplace with company values
- Developing cultural leadership
Building Strong Teams Workshop
This workshop is designed for teams who want to perform at their best, understanding each team members’ behaviour and contribution. The ‘Belbin Team Roles’ 360 profiling tool is used to generate individual and team reports based on observed behaviour. The reports provide valuable insights and pragmatic take-aways for each participant and the team as a whole. The workshop provides:
- increased awareness of team members’ own behaviour and the behaviour of others
- greater understanding and empathy
- more effective communication and performance management
- increased performance when team members play to their strengths
Customers will never love a company
until the employees love it first.
I am not afraid. I was born to do this.
Joan of Arc
My qualifications and accreditations include:
- Bachelor of Laws, LLB (Hon)
- Bachelor of Information Technology (with Distinction)
- Cert IV Training and Assessment
- Member International Coach Federation
- Minessence Values Framework Accredited Consultant
- The Culture Doctor® Cultural Health Check Certification
- Belbin Team Role Accredited Facilitator
- FranklinCovey Accredited Facilitator